Even our plants get sunburnt and need to be checked every day if you want your plants to strive this summer. We have some tips to help you out. Sunburnt plants mean at their core that the plant has been in direct sunlight for too long. We want to help you with the best plant care options right now.
Your plants get scotched because they are dehydrated this usually happens when the temperature hits 90 degrees or more. Any plant can get sunburnt and stop producing. Here is how you keep your plants thriving.
Plant care for sunburnt plants
- Move your plants out of direct sunlight. You can start by moving your plants to a shaded area. Over time you can causally move them back to the original spot. Your plants should only get about one to two hours of sunlight to get the necessary nutrient.
- Do not overwater your plants even though your plants may look like they need water they may not. Until you see a two to three-inch drop in the soil your plants are not ready to be watered again. You may be able to get a moisture meter for soil off Amazon.
- Cut off burnt brown leaves sometimes sun burnt leaves will fall off on their own but the best option is to cut off 50% of leaves that have sun damage to them, Once the leaves have any type of sun damage they will not repair or re-grow.
- You may need to go easy on the fertilizer give sun burnt leaves undulated organic fertilizer but don’t do the full amount do half. So if you fertilize your places twice months just do it once a month. Make sure the plants are well hydrated before a good feed. You will allow the plant to grow more leaves. And as the leaves grow back you can fertilize as needed.
- Check your plants every day you want to check in on your plants every day during the summer months. If you spot any damage to your plants move them to an area for a while and maintain them.
Recovery plant care for sunburnt plants
If you have any thoughts on how long it takes for your plants to recover from being sunburnt? If you follow the plant care tips you can see results as soon as two weeks. Make sure you are watering and feeding the burnt plants properly as they are recovering. And you should have plants that thrive all year long.
Searching for lawn care service in the Clarkston Michigan area?
Have you been thinking it’s time to hang out the lawn maintenance responsibilities and hire a local lawn care service in Clarkston Michigan or just remodel your yard? Or maybe you need to repair or replace your sprinkler system? It’s time to reach out to your local lawn care service in Clarkston Michigan that has the talented lawn care specialists you need for a great-looking lawn.
Every landscaper or lawn care service we work within Clarkston is licensed, certified, and recommended. We even cover pet waste removal in Clarkston MI areas.
No matter if your looking for a lawn care service near me in Clarkston Michigan or a backyard landscaper we have all your needs covered. We work with a number of lawn care services that have a number of options to care for your lawn and the same goes for the landscapers we work with too.
You can compare landscaper and lawn care quotes in the Clarkston Michigan area and hit the ground running. All you need is your zip code to get started.
With our landscapers and lawn care services in Michigan, they know they are a big pillar for making your lawn and yard look great. There are no jobs too big or small for our lawn care providers or landscapers in Clarkston Michigan.
Our lawn and landscaping offers can include the following:
- Landscape design and install
- Landscape remodel
- Sprinkler systems
- Tree removal service
- Weed and insect control
- Yard maintenance
- Irrigation system installation and repairs
- Lawn aeration
- Gardening service
- Pest control service in Michigan
Do you need a landscaper or lawn service in Clarkston? We have the perfect lawn care professional for you in your area. All you need to get started right now is your zip and you will have landscapers and lawn care pros competing for your business today.
Once you find a lawn care service near me in Clarkston you will be given a quote that’s based.
- Size of property
- What kind of project do you want to be done
- Climate and growing conditions
- The type of soil you have
- Degree of maintenance you want
- Water features you want
- Hardscaping you want to be built
- Any special features you want: Outdoor kitchen, rock patio, and rock walls
When you work with our landscapers or lawn care providers in Clarkston Michigan you can rest knowing that your yard project will be completed with no worries.
We know that you probably have been waiting for far too long to get your front and backyard into tip-top shape and now is the time to get those yard projects done in Clarkston and start enjoying the time in your yard. Sign up today, and we will get you local Clarkston MI yard care.